The Paradigms, Inc.
Fluent in VB.NET and/or ASP.NET
Working knowledge of JAVA, XML, HTML
Strong Object Oriented programming skills
Experience with UML (use cases, activity or sequence diagrams and class diagrams)
Ability to develop windows and web applications
Must be a self-motivated, detail oriented problem solver.
Experience in GIS programming and porting GIS data to the web is a major plus!
1(+) year .NET programming
2-3 years VB, C++ and application programming
2-3 years involvement with full lifecycle application development
Optional – background in Civil Engineering and / or experience with Autodesk mapguide, land desktop or other CAD
BS in computer science (MS or equivalent experience preferred), or BS in civil engineering, geography or GIS.
We offer an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. Please forward you resume,
including salary requirements, to:
DEVELOPERS - ASP.NET
MS Developers – seeking motivated developers that have 2+ years hard core experience in applications development
that desire new challenges and opportunities to grow with an energetic, fast growing company where personal
initiative is recognized.
• 2+ years experience developing ASP.NET applications in .Net Framework 1.1 or Net Framework 2.0 using C# or VB.
NET (C# preferred).
• Experience creating SQL Server 2000/2005 objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Rules,
Defaults, User Defined Data Types and Functions.
• Experience with Java Script, HTML and XML.
• Knowledge of Design Patterns and industry accepted coding standards.
• H1-Bs are welcome. Principals only.
• Experience with or knowledge of Web Services.
• Experience in Query Optimization & Performance Tuning using SQL Profiler and a knowledge of Replication.
• Integrating with 3rd party tools such as Dundas, ChartFX, ProClarity and Business Objects.
• Microsoft Certification.
• Cold Fusion experience.
• MS Office Suite integration.
• Knowledge of DHMTL.
Send resume and indicate current and desired salary level to: email@example.com
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of hands-on JAVA programming and database backend web application
development outside of and beyond the academic. Successful candidate should have 1+ years building distributed
- Building distributed system components for web applications
- Building redesigned public web application (parts formerly in ColdFusion)
- Recompiling/redeploying legacy Java 1.1 application to BEA WebLogic with EJB or similar architecture
- Mentoring and training other programmers
- Recommending application architectures and other design characteristics for new and existing applications
- Maintenance of these applications once in service
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field or comparable training
- Strong unit and system test skills
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE
- Experience in Hibernate highly desirable
- Strong database/SQL skills, preferably on Sybase
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team-oriented environment as well as independently
This position is located in a Metro-accessible DC location. No relocation assistance available. Only qualified
candidates will be contacted. Will consider H1-Bs. Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org